TeleDelta LiveStream – IP Video and Audio Capture, Recording and Delivery
Introducing the LiveStream series from TeleDelta – Capture, Storage, Distribution and Playback solutions for Education, Corporate and Training Environments.
Utilising IP technology the LiveStream system can capture content from a wide range of input devices, and record up to 10 video streams (per recorder); then output to a large variety of viewing devices (including tablets and mobile devices) using IP technology content can be distributed and viewed from just about anywhere a local network connection can be reached.
Designed to operate as either a stand-alone system or part of an existing control system, the LiveStream platform is agnostic in its control choice allowing integration to a wide range of control systems including AMX and Crestron.
- Simultaneously capture content from multiple input devices (cameras, computers, training devices)
- Store recordings or choose to edit and distribute to authorised users
- Play content live or as video on demand (VOD) at a later stage
- Record up to 10 video streams per recorder
- Stream and view captured content on multiple devices including iPads/Tablets and Mobile Devices
- Integrate into existing TeleDelta IPTV / MATV systems
- Stand-alone operation or integrate with existing control systems such as AMX or Crestron
- Secure content distribution options – utilizing industry approved encryption standards
- Class room and lecture theatre environments
- Medical training rooms and education facilities
- Corporate / share-holder meetings
- Content capture for distance learning and archival purposes
- Secure distribution of sensitive content