TeleDelta USB 200
Content is loaded to the USB200 by USB thumb drive and can be copied to the internal 8Gb Memory for storage or played on demand from the USB drive.
The USB200 features auto-restart playback in-case of power outages and operators can schedule start / stop time of playback. Internal features including scaling, portrait / landscape modes and split screen (multiple content windows) are supported by the USB200.
Commercial (Metal Housed) USB Player with Auto-Start /Play, Scheduling & HDMI Output.
The TeleDelta USB200 is a metal housed commercially designed USB player designed for high reliability scheduled or 24/7 Signage, Imagery, Audio or Video content playback supporting up to 1920x1080P Media. The USB200 is designed for operators who require a simple low maintenance, low support cost Digital Signage solution.
- Rugged Steel Housing
- Multi Mounting Points
- Programmable Start / Stop Scheduling
- Auto restart on power cycle
- Auto start on USB Insert
- Audio, Video, Image Support
- 8Gb Internal Storage
- Full HD – 1920x1080P Media Support
- Wide video and audio playback support including AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG, FLV, MP3, WMA, MP2, WAV and more formats
- USB or Internal Playback
- Portrait and Landscape Modes
- HDMI Output
- Supports Split Screen Content
- IR Remote Control