The TeleDelta HDS2900-4R platform is a space conscious 1RU modular solution, allowing operators to ingest their Digital TV channels onto an IP / IPTV network. The HDS2900-4R is a must for an IPTV headend.
The fixed input HDS2900-4R Series allows uses to ingest multiple DVB-T/T2 signal (8x DVB-T/T2 carriers) provides internal signal manipulation, PID adjustment, channel naming, LCN information and output as 32x SPTS UDP IP Multicast stream allowing an large number of downstream viewers..
Designed for IPTV head-ends, DVB-T head-ends and Broadcast facilities.
HDS2900 Key Features
- Ingest DVB-T/T2/ (HDS2900-3R/4R) S/S2 (HDS2900-5R) and DVB-C (HDS2900-7R) signal formats
- Ingest 8x DVB-T/T2 Carriers
- Internal Signal Manipulation (Tables, NIT, SIT, Names, LCNs etc.)
- IP (32x SPTS UDP Multicast) outputs
- Front Panel and web-based IP managment
- Compact 1RU chassis design
- IPTV / DVB-T Networks
- Hospitals, Universities
- Hotels and Resorts
- Prisons, Detention and Corrections IPTV Systems
- Broadcast Facility Play-out
- Live / Streaming Platforms
- Mining Camps
- Enterprise Deployments
- Retirement Villages
- Remote area communities
HDS2900 Datasheet Here: