TeleDelta AE1206 Multichannel Audio Encoder
The TeleDelta AE1206 is a high quality broadcasting-grade multi-channel audio encoder based on MPEG-2/DVB standard. It can simultaneously encode and multiplex between 1 to 12 single channel (or 1 to 6 dual-channel) audio signals and output as TS ASI. The input audio interface supports analog input, AES/EBU input.
Management and control is via a web browser.
- AES Digital and Analog Input Options
- Fully conforms to MPEG-2/DVB standard
- Broadcasting-grade audio standards
- Encode and multiplex up to 12 single channels (or 6 analog stereo audio) or / plus 6 channels of digital AES/EBU audio signals per 1RU chassis
- Adjustable bit-rate per channel (between 400Kbps and 15Mbps) and system output bit-rate is selectable
- Automatically generates PSI/SI information table （PAT, PMT, SDT, NIT, TDT, EIT etc）
- High performance RS error-correcting coding
- Supports two channel ASI output
- AC and DC dual power supply are available
- Front panel and web-based management/ control