TeleDelta MPR-DVB-S/S2 Satellite Reciever
Advanced (optional) features such as ProMPEG FEC, MPE IP decoding and multi-transponder viewing along with remote web-based management make the TeleDelta MPR Series a versatile satellite receiving solution.
The TeleDelta MPR Series platform is a broadcast grade, Digital Satellite / Terrestrial, IP and ASI Receiver/Decoder for multi-format, multi-standard Television and Radio content distribution.
Designed for Radio, Television, Broadcast and Transmission operators the MPR comes with configuration software for Pay and Free-to-Air Television / Radio network operation.
The space conscious 1RU MPR will support various formats, including MPEG2 and MPEG4 high definition and standard definition content, can receive various inputs including DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/C, decrypt, process and select programs and output as various formats including HD/SD-SDI, Analogue A/V, AES/EBU, HDMI, ASI and IP.
- Remote Management & Front Panel control
- HD/SD-SDI, analogue audio/video, AES/EBU, HDMI, ASI and IP
- (SPTS/MTPS) output options
- Multi-channel decryption CI slots
- ProMPEG FEC supported
- Balanced/ unbalanced audio support
- Program multiplexing, filtering, EPG insertion and cherry picking supported
- IP Input / Output + Autochange-over functionality
- Local and Remote Management options
- Multi-format Audio/ Video Support optioned formats include (HE-AAC v1,v2, AC3,E-AC3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4)