TeleDelta AD1206 Multichannel Audio Decoder
The TeleDelta AD1206 is a high quality broadcasting-grade multi-channel audio decoder based on MPEG-2/DVB standard. It can simultaneously decode and output between 1 to 12 single channel (or 1 to 6 dual-channel) audio signals and receive data as TS ASI / IP. The output audio interface supports analog output, AES/EBU output.
Management and control is via a web browser.
- AES Digital and Analog Output Options
- Fully conforms to MPEG-2/DVB standard
- Broadcasting-grade audio standards
- Decode and Output up to 12 single channels (or 6 analog stereo audio) or / plus 6 channels of digital AES/EBU audio signals per 1RU chassis
- Automatically receives PSI/SI information table （PAT, PMT, SDT, NIT, TDT, EIT etc）
- High performance RS error-correcting coding
- Supports two channel ASI input
- AC and DC dual power supply are available
- Front panel and web-based management/ control